With a community of over half a billion people, LinkedIn provides a platform for professionals and businesses worldwide. But the reach of LinkedIn and its presence on a global scale can be difficult to fully grasp. Thereore we now bring you – LinkedIn: In Just Numbers.
SHIELD provides you with the following numbers, which will help you gain a better understanding of the outreach and demographics of LinkedIn 📈📉📊
LinkedIn in Numbers:
- 660+ million users worldwide from over 200 countries.
- 165+ million US users.
- 2 new members join LinkedIn every second.
- 57% male and 43% female members on LinkedIn.
- Available in 24 different languages.
- 303 million monthly active users (only 48,1% of LinkedIn users are active).
- Only 3 million of users share content weekly.
- 40 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn.
- Only 25% of millennials (18-24-year-olds) use LinkedIn.
- More than 30 million companies are represented on LinkedIn.
- More than 20 million jobs are available through LinkedIn.
- Linked is the leading channel B2B marketers use to distribute content at 94%.
- LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs.
- 91% of marketing executives list LinkedIn as the top place to find quality content.
- 92% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn in their digital marketing mix.
- 11% of adults aged 18+ can be reached with adverts on LinkedIn.
These numbers indicate that the future of marketing, branding and professional relationships are being established and nurtured on LinkedIn. For most businesses and professionals this is an unmatched opportunity where everyone can win. So get out and engage, it all starts with yourself 🚀